Tuesdays 7:00-8:30 PM
To be a beacon of faith, hope, love, and life for individuals, friends, and families struggling with addiction.
We have music, prayer, guest speakers, videos, panels, open discussion, engaging time to practice a new concept or skill, recognition, etc. It’s a safe place to meet, learn, and feel connected with others in similar situations.
“When I go to other meetings, I’m an addict. When I come to Mission Addiction, I’m a person.”
The most common things we hear about The Lighthouse are:
– Appreciate the teaching on Christian faith without pushing it
– Enjoy the guest speakers
– Confidential yet open – family and friends can come
– Sincere, really wants to help
– Sense of community or family; connected
– Bigger mission/vision to help the recovery community, beyond the support group
If you have an interest in setting up another Lighthouse meeting in your area, feel free to contact us about that.