Mission Addiction teaches and coaches individuals, couples and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. Our name has a double meaning: we serve people struggling with addiction – and all sorts of unproductive life choices and life challenges. You could also say we help people develop a “mission addiction” – an “addiction” to serving in God’s mission; a growing appreciation to do things His way vs. getting in our own way.
What Makes Us Different?
- A different type of “healing and growth center” and virtual church community rolled into one – with no wait time, insurance hassle or prescriptions
- Christian, bible-based, non-denominational, non-judgmental
- Flexible volunteer opportunities and student internships for personal and professional growth
- We care for the whole person – and the whole family, as appropriate: physically, emotionally, relationally and spiritually.
- See our unique services listing. New ideas and services are always in development!
- You do not have to be impacted by addiction to benefit from or participate in our events and services.
- Although we’re a Christian organization and those values are evident everywhere, you do not have to be a Christian to volunteer or attend.
- Mission Addiction embraces diverse clients and volunteers of every kind. We depend on that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone.
Everyone is welcome!
Get help for yourself, your loved ones and/or feel the rewards of serving others!
Call or text 937-490-9605 to get started and get connected!
Anything is possible when we walk together.™