Mission Addiction is a family service center, teaching and coaching individuals, couples and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. We provide a MAP to navigate life’s challenges.
Helping others feels great and can be addicting! It’s a “Mission Addiction.” We help our participants and volunteers develop a growing appreciation for serving and doing things God’s way vs. getting in our own way.
What Makes Us Different?
- A different type of “healing and growth center” and virtual faith community rolled into one – with no wait time, insurance hassle or prescriptions
- Offering a unique combination of services in person and online, in Dayton, Ohio, and nationwide
- Christian, bible-based, non-denominational, non-judgmental
- We care for the whole person – and the whole family, as appropriate: physically, emotionally, relationally and spiritually.
- Flexible volunteer opportunities and student internships for personal and professional growth
- New ideas and services are always in development!
- You do not have to be impacted by addiction to benefit from or participate in our events, support group, programs, coaching and mentoring, family support, etc.
- Although we’re a Christian family service center and those values are evident everywhere, you do not have to be a Christian to attend or volunteer.
- Mission Addiction embraces diverse clients and volunteers of every kind. We depend on that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone.
Everyone is welcome!
Get help for yourself, your loved ones and/or feel the rewards of serving others!
Call or text 937-490-9605 to get started and get connected!
Anything is possible when we walk together.™