Our caring, Christian coaching and mentoring team members are here to listen, encourage, support you and pray for you, for almost any life challenge. We offer this service to individuals, couples, families and friends – and in any combination. After-hours appointments are possible. There are several locations around the Dayton, Ohio area where we conduct face-to-face sessions. For those long distance or with transportation challenges, video conference or tele-health appointments are available.
All coaching and mentoring is confidential and provided on a charitable basis, free of charge. If you wish to support the mission, we gratefully accept donations.
You can receive this service on its own or as part of a package. Please see our MAP For Healing and Recovery Program.
Our Coaching and Mentoring Team
Our coaching and mentoring work is accomplished through faith-based, background-checked volunteers who have received training from Mission Addiction. Although some volunteers may independently hold professional qualifications, Mission Addiction does not require any individuals providing coaching and mentoring services to hold any type of professional licensure to operate in a volunteer capacity. However, we offer referral services to licensed mental health professionals for those who desire or need credentialed provider services.
- “I just wanted to thank you again for helping my wife and I remember what real love means.”
- “I wouldn’t have recently completed a healing trip to my family without the help and coaching from MA.”
- “I can tell my coach cares, and he wants us all to grow to be a better version of ourselves.”
- “Talking to you in the last 10 minutes has just helped me understand the last 40 years a whole lot better. Everything just clicked for me. Thank you for talking to me on a Sunday.”
- “You saved my son’s life.”
Please contact us with questions or to schedule an appointment.
“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact, you are doing.”
1 Thessalonians 5:11